Monday, August 30, 2010

Six Months Ago...

Well, it's been six months since I last wrote something. This new post is for Lindsey who keeps telling me I need to update my blog.

Let's see...last time I wrote I was counting down the days until my baby would arrive into our little piece of the world. On March 3, 2010 our little one decided to come and we all fell in love with Brazos Jacob Supak. He's now six months old and ready to conquer the world. The past six months have been filled with diapers, naps, bottles, toys, big smiles, and giggles. Not a day goes by where Brazos doesn't fill our hearts with joy!

Here's a few photos from his first six months...

Welcome home, Brazos! He's wrapped in the same blanket
his daddy was brought home in 27 years ago.


Brazos First Easter...he was one month old. The day was filled
with family, food, worship, and Easter egg hunts!

In May, Brazos was two months old and he was baptized.

Here he is posing with his Uncle Justin. I wonder what they're thinking...




I'll try to do a better job at keeping you posted about our little piece of the world.
Maybe, I'll write each day a little excerpt about what great things Brazos has discovered!

No comments:

Post a Comment