Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Brazos Moments

Today I am going to try to start posting something magical (at least in mommy's eyes) that Brazos does each day. Here goes the first...

Brazos went with me to decorate my Sunday school room at church today. During a short break, demanded by Brazos, we both laid on the couch, eyes locked on one another with big smiles on our faces. It was a moment to remember.

In the later evening while Brazos was playing on the floor, I tried to do a few chores around the house. I left him on his back on a blanket. The next minute I walk by and he's on his tummy banging on the keyboard. I walk by minutes later and he's turned 180 degrees and trying to pull over his bouncy chair. Then more minutes pass and he's reaching for his ball in another dirction. I think my little man is becoming mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment