Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Past Month

I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with posting. It's been a whole month since the last time I even looked at my blog. Here's what's been happeining in our little piece of the world...

  • Brazos won a luggage set, candleholders, and a 32" flat screen tv at our churches fundraiser! Of course, mommy and daddy claimed the tv right away, but Brazos loves his tv remote.
  • Brazos is now moving all over the house by army crawling. Let the baby proofing begin!
  • Brazos gave me his first kiss! He doesn't pucker his lips. It's more like a big open mouth and occasionally you get licked, but it's still a sweet kiss from my little boy.
  • Brazos got his first kiss from Annalise at MOPS. I captured a picture, but all you can really see is her head infront of his head. She kissed him three times!
  • Brazos has two teeth! He's been enjoying the new foods he can eat with his teeth, such as Baby Mum Mums and Graham Crackers.
  • We helped Brazos' future classmate, Chloe Vavra, celebrate her 1st birthday! It was priceless to see the two of them smiling at each other. I made her an adorable black and pink tutu to go with a pair of black and pink fairy wings.
  • Our cattle guard that Matt has been working so hard on is being installed today. I know he'll be super excited to drive home and see it in the driveway.
  • My birthday was on 10-10-10. On Facebook I had over 80 birthday wishes! Also, Matt purchased the rock for my flower beds and it looks fantabulous (my new favorite word). Hip hip horray...what a day!

That's all I can think of right now. Off to another day at Burton Elementary. Brazos will be spending the day with Grandma Cindy at the Bellville Fair to watch his cousin, Bailee, show her animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment